Florida attorney general election, 2014
August 26, 2014
November 4, 2014
Governor • Lieutenant Governor • Attorney General
Treasurer, Agriculture Commissioner
Incumbent Florida Attorney General Pam Bondi (R) was first elected in 2010 and is seeking a second term in 2014.
- Pam Bondi - Incumbent
- George Sheldon - Former Florida Department of Children and Families secretary
- Bill Wohlsifer - Attorney
Lost in the Democratic primary
|Florida Attorney General, Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Election Results Via:My Florida - Election Watch.|
|Governor of Florida Hypothetical Match-Up Poll|
|Poll||Pam Bondi* (R)||George Sheldon (D)||Undecided||Margin of Error||Sample Size|
|Public Policy Poll|
January 16-21, 2014
April 23-25, 2014
|Note: The polls above may not reflect all polls that have been conducted in this race. Those displayed are a random sampling chosen by Ballotpedia staff. If you would like to nominate another poll for inclusion in the table, send an email to|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Florida + Attorney + General + Election + 2014"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida Attorney General
- Florida state executive official elections, 2014
- State executive official elections, 2014
- National Conference of State Legislatures Website, "State Primary Election Types," accessed January 6, 2014
- Fair Vote, "Congressional and Presidential Primaries: Open, Closed, Semi-Closed, and 'Top Two,'" accessed January 6, 2014
- Ballotpedia research conducted December 26, 2013 through January 3, 2014 researching and analyzing various state websites and codes.
- Orlando Sentinel, "Former DCF Secretary George Sheldon announces bid to challenge Pam Bondi," October 21, 2013
- Bill Wohlsifer for Attorney General 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed May 12, 2014
- Florida Division of Elections, "Candidate Tracking System, 2014 General Election," accessed May 12, 2014
- Perry Thurston 2014 Official campaign website, "Homepage," accessed November 4, 2013
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |