Fluvanna County, Virginia
- Main article: Evaluation of Virginia county websites
- Contact information and term dates for county board members are posted.
- County board meeting minutes for current and previous years are available. Summaries of actions are also provided.
- Contact information for county administrative officials is posted on the individual departments' web pages.
- Monthly logs of building permits issued are posted.
- Taxes can be paid online.
- Only the most recent county board meeting agenda is posted.
- A policy regarding small purchases is posted, but there are no listings of current bid requests or awarded contracts.
- A FOIA request form is posted, but there is no record of the county's FOIA compliance is available.
- There is no information regarding any relations with lobbying associations the county might have. But the Virginia Association of Counties lists the county as a member.
- Fluvanna County Website
- Fluvanna Chamber of Commerce
- Fluvanna County on e-Reference
- Fluvanna County on US Census
- Fluvanna County board of supervisors contact information
- Fluvanna County board meeting minutes
- Fluvanna County board meeting summaries of actions
- Fluvanna County budget information
- FLuvanna County finance department
- Fluvanna County building permit logs
- Fluvanna County treasurer
- Fluvanna County board of supervisors
- Fluvanna County small purchases procedures
- Fluvanna County FOIA request form
- Virginia Association of Counties members
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |