Fortuna Union High School District bond proposition, Measure D (November 2012)
November 6, 2012 ballot for voters in the Fortuna Union High School District in Humboldt County, where it was approved.
The measure authorized the school district to borrow $10 million.
A 55% supermajority vote was required for approval.
- Final official results from the Humboldt County elections office.
The question on the ballot:
|Measure D: To modernize, construct and renovate outdated classrooms, restrooms and school facilities; repair or replace leaky roofs; increase student access to computers and modern technology; replace old heating, ventilation, and air-conditioning systems; improve energy efficiency; and make health and safety improvements; shall the Fortuna Union High School District issue $10,000,000 of bonds at legal interest rates, have an independent citizens' oversight committee and have NO money taken by the state or used for administrative salaries.|
- Fortuna High School District website
- List of November 6, 2012 local ballot measures in Humboldt County
- Measure D sample ballot (scroll to page 4)
- Eureka Times Standard, "School bonds, parcel tax measures on November ballot," July 16, 2012
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.