|New Jersey General Assembly, District 36|
|Bachelor's||Long Island University|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Place of birth||Bronx, NY|
Lowe earned his B.A. in Business Management from Long Island University. His professional experience includes working as a managing agent for residential and mixed use properties in Brooklyn, Manhattan and Bergen County. He served in the United States Air Force for four years.
Lowe ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 36. Lowe was bracketed with Rosina Romano. He was unopposed in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Gary Schaer (D) and incumbent Marlene Caride (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
Lowe lives in Little Ferry, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Foster + Lowe + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Foster Lowe's campaign website
- District 36 GOP website
- Project Vote Smart - Foster Lowe
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates (dead link)
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- Foster Lowe on Facebook, accessed September 16, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |