For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Four County Mental Health Board Levy Renewal (November 2011)
This measure was approved
- YES 7,497 (61.72%)
- NO 4,650 (38.28%)
- YES 8,690 (58.42%)
- NO 6,186 (41.58%)
- YES 5,589 (55.96%)
- NO 4,398 (44.04%)
- YES 7,218 (59.99%)
- NO 4,814 (40.01%)
This measure sought to renew the current Mental Health levy in the four county area which is set at a rate of .7 mills for a period of five years in order to further pay for current expenses of the Board.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|A renewal of a tax for the benefit of the Four County Board of Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services District (Defiance, Fulton, Henry and Williams Counties) for the purpose of CURRENT EXPENSES FOR PROVIDING MENTAL HEALTH SERVICES at a rate not exceeding 0.7 mill for each one dollar of valuation, which amounts to $0.07 for each one hundred dollars of valuation, for five years, commencing in 2012, first due in calendar year 2013.|
- Defiance County Board of Elections, Unofficial November Election Results
- Fulton County Board of Elections, November Election Results
- Henry County Board of Elections, Unofficial November Election Results
- Williams County Board of Elections, November Election Results
- Fulton County Board of Elections, November Issues List (dead link)
- Williams County Board of Election, November Issues List
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |