Georgia State Senate, District 6
- See also: Georgia State Senate elections, 2010
Pollard was unopposed in the July 20 primary.
|Georgia State Senate, District 6 - Republican Primary (2010)|
|Frances "Beth" Pollard||5,142||100.0%|
On her campaign website, Pollard lists five issues she is concerned about. They are:
- Excerpt: "In the State Senate, Beth will work to ensure Georgia was able to strongly compete for businesses looking to relocate their operations and she will be an advocate for tax credits and other incentives to support business and job growth."
- Excerpt: "Beth supports Charter schools so Cobb parents have choices for their children and is committed to working with local govenment to solve the challenges facing our schools."
- Excerpt: "Beth Pollard supports eliminating Georgia's State income tax and replacing it with a personal consumption tax that creates a fairer tax structure for Georgia families and businesses."
- Excerpt: "Beth Pollard fully supports zero-based budgeting. Beth will work with government leaders to eliminate waste and streamline governmental agencies to get the most out of our State revenue dollars."
- Illegal Immigration
- Excerpt: "Beth Pollard believes that we should welcome all people who come to America legally. She strongly supports the enforcement of all federal and state laws ensuring the safety of our citizens and the protection of our borders."
- Georgia Department of Elections list of state senate candidates
- July 20, 2010 Georgia Senate primary results
- Frances "Beth" Pollard campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart