|| The information about this individual is current as of when his or her last campaign ended. See anything that needs updating? Send a correction to our editors
was a 2012 Republican
candidate for District 21
of the Colorado State Senate
Bigelow's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "Thousands of Coloradans are unemployed or under employed, working part-time or jobs below their skills. The greater majority of jobs created in the private sector comes from small businesses. I will work for a more efficient process to enable new businesses to start up. We do not need more regulations."
- Excerpt: "The National Assessment of Educational Progress, (NAEP), is the nation’s official report card measuring the success a president has had on strengthening the American education system. President Bush and his “No Child Left Behind” program increased gains in fourth and eighth grade math and reading over 50% from the Clinton Administration. Mr. Obama has a dismal report card."
- Excerpt: "Our Senior Citizens are in a very precarious situation in today’s times. They are facing an unknown world, constantly changing, as the Obamacare drama unfolds in the daily news. Will our seniors be forced into limited care? Will they be able to afford the ever increasing cost of health care? If this law is deemed unconstitutional, what will take its place?"
- Excerpt: "Mr. Obama’s tooting his administration’s accomplishments in raising the production of oil and gas. A look at the facts shows that oil production on federal lands has decreased 14% since he took office. He is correct that oil and gas production has increased but it is in spite of the federal government."
- See also: Colorado State Senate elections, 2012
Bigelow ran in the 2012 election for Colorado State Senate District 21. She defeated Matthew Plichta in the Republican primary on June 26, 2012. She was defeated by Jessie Ulibarri (D) in the general election on June 26, 2012.
|Colorado State Senate, District 21, General Election, 2012
|| Francine R. Bigelow
|Colorado State Senate, District 21 Republican Primary, 2012
| Matthew Plichta
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Francine + Bigelow + Colorado + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
Francine Bigelow News Feed