For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Indiana House of Representatives District 17|
|High school||Chanel High School|
|Bachelor's||John Carroll University|
- 1990: John Carroll University, History
- 1986: Chanel High School
Ellert works as a Plant Manager for a family owned, independent Coca-Cola bottling facility.
Ellert ran in the 2012 election for Indiana House of Representatives District 17. Ellert was defeated Timothy Harman in the Republican primary on May 8, 2012. The general election took place on November 6, 2012.
|Indiana House of Representatives, District 17 Republican Primary, 2012|
On April 5, 2012, Ellert was endorsed by The Indiana Manufacturers Association. Ellert has also been endorsed by the National Rifle Association and the Indiana Right to Life PAC on May 2, 2012.
In the May 4 primary election, Ellert defeated Mike Yankauskas by a margin of 2,882 to 2,245 votes.
Ellert and his wife Susan have four children.
- Results for the May 4, 2010 primary in Indiana
- Watchdog Indiana Candidate Ratings
- Campaign website
- Facebook page
- Twitter account
- Associated Press, "Election Results 2012," accessed May 8, 2012
- Francis Ellert, "About Francis Ellert" accessed April 21, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "List of May 8, 2012, primary candidates," accessed March 6, 2014
- AM1050 "Indiana Manufacturers Association Endorses Francis Ellert for Indiana House of Representatives" accessed April 27, 2012
- NRA Political Victory Fund, "Indiana," accessed April 27, 2012
- Indiana Right to Life, "Indiana Right to Life PAC announces candidate endorsements in contested primaries," accessed May 3, 2012
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official General Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
- Indiana Secretary of State, "2010 Official Primary Election Results," accessed March 6, 2014
State of Indiana
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | State Examiner | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor | Chairman of Utility Regulatory Commission |