|Alabama State Senate, District 21|
|High school||Linden High School|
|Bachelor's||University of Alabama|
|Master's||University of Alabama|
He went on to earn his B.S. in mechanical engineering and his M.B.A. from the University of Alabama. His professional experience includes working as the Owner/Manager of GE-and-E Services, LLC and Business Account Manager with the Alabama Power Company.
Chandler provided the following campaign themes to Ballotpedia:
- State funding
- Excerpt: "I will introduce legislation (LOTTERY 3-3-3) to set up a state run lottery with revenue divided: 1/3 to fix our roads which are crumbling & falling apart--1/3 for education K thru Community College that are hurting--1/3 for essential government services which we depend upon. Some if not all state agencies are looking at large short falls in 2015 funds. Let's allow those who want to support our state government (roads, education, and other) by purchasing lottery tickets to do so. Better than having a few get rich from bingo operations--competition from honest state lottery hopefully will prevent/put bingo operations out of business."
- Excerpt: "As State Senator, I will block efforts to from new Northport School System. New Northport School System could be disastrous for the remaining Tuscaloosa County School System plus hurting the education of students in both systems."
- See also: Alabama State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Alabama State Senate will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014; a runoff election took place where necessary on July 15, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was February 7, 2014. Phil Poole was unopposed in the Democratic primary. Incumbent Gerald Allen defeated Frank Chandler in the Republican primary. Poole will face Allen in the general election.
|Alabama State Senate, District 21 Republican Primary, 2014|
|Gerald Allen Incumbent||75.9%||6,543|
|Alabama House of Representatives, District 61 General Election (2010)|
|Alan Harper (D)||11,102|
|Frank Chandler (R)||3,167|
Chandler was endorsed by:
- The Alabama Tea Party Express
- Official campaign website
- Facebook page
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- List of Republican candidates certified for the June 1, 2010 primary in Alabama
- Information submitted through Ballotpedia's biographical submission form on April 9, 2014]
- Alabama Democrats, "Qualified candidates for public office list," accessed February 25, 2014
- Alabama Republican Party, "State Senate," accessed February 25, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Democratic Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official Republican Primary Results," accessed June 20, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2010 General election results," accessed July 18, 2014
- The Alabama Tea Party Express, "Endorsements," November 2, 2010
- Frank Chandler, Jr. for Alabama House of Representatives - District 61: "Candidate information," accessed April 14, 2014
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|