Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|West Virginia State Senate, District 3|
| 1994 - 2010|
1964 - 1978
|West Virginia House of Delegates|
|1954 - 1962|
1988 - 1990
|Service/branch||United States Navy|
Deem has served as a delegate in the West Virginia House of Delegates two times. He served from 1954 to 1962, and then again from 1988 to 1990. Deem has also served two separate terms in the West Virginia State Senate. His first term was from 1964 to 1978, and he has also served from 1994 to 2010.
Deem has attended both West Virginia University and Mountain State Business College. He went on to earn his BS from Marietta College.
Deem has served in the United States Navy. He has also worked as an oil and gas producer as well as a businessman.
Wile a member of the West Virginia State Senate, Deem served on the following committees:
- Banking and Insurance Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Energy, Industry and Mining Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Judiciary Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Labor Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Natural Resources Committee, West Virginia Senate
- Pensions Committee, West Virginia Senate
Deem raised $17,750 for his campaign. 
|West Virginia Senate, District 3 (2006)|
|Frank Deem (R)||19,930|
|Larry Eugene Butcher (Write-in)||92|
Deem raised $17,750 for the 2006 election.
His major contributors are listed below.
|West Virginia State Farm Agents||$1,250|
|West Virginia Bankers Association||$1,000|
|Harry Esbenshade, Jr.||$1,000|
Deem is married to Rebecca Lewellyn. They have eight children.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 1998
- Frank Deem on Facebook
- Frank Deem on Twitter
|West Virginia State Senate District 3
| Succeeded by|
David Nohe (R)