Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Ohio House of Representatives District 97|
|Bachelor's||Marietta College, 1971|
|Master's||Central Michigan University, 1976|
|[www.frankfleischer.org Campaign website]|
Fleischer's professional experience includes working as an administrator for the Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities, recruitment coordinator for the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, COO & CIO of Appalachian Behavioral Healthcare, CEO of Massillon Psychiatric Center, CEO of Woodside Receiving Hospital, social worker at the Washington County Department of Public Welfare, and various administrative positions at Orient Development Center. He is the chair of the Ohio Coalition for Adult Protective Services.
Fleischer earned his B.A. in political science from Marietta College in 1971 and his M.A. in publican administration from Central Michigan University in 1976.
In a submitted biography, Fleischer described his political philosophy. He would like to:
- Maintain and create opportunities for 21st century jobs.
- Analyze state finances for balanced udgets and minimize waste.
- Protect pensions and improve community services for seniors.
- Advocate for quality, affordable community-based services.
- Promote quality of education from pre-school to college.
Fleischer ran in the 2012 election for Ohio House, District 97. Fleischer was unopposed in the March 6 Democratic primary election and was defeated by District 94 incumbent Brian Hill (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Ohio House of Representatives, District 97, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Brian Hill Incumbent||60.4%||28,781|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Fleischer + Ohio + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
State of Ohio
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Superintendent of Industrial Compliance and Labor | Chairman of Public Utilities |