|Illinois State Senate District 34|
|Winnebago County Board, Member|
|2006 - Present|
Gambino attended Indiana University. He is currently part owner of Gambino Realtors and Gambino Homes LLC.
Gambino's campaign website listed the following issues::
- Excerpt: "Pension reform must happen if we are to get our finances under control. It is very apparent that the current system is unsustainable."
- Excerpt: "I am a firm believer that housing is the key to a healthy economy and is usually the largest driver of jobs. To create a solid housing and job market, we need to begin to create jobs that provide wages allowing people the opportunity to purchase and stay in their homes."
- Excerpt: "I know the economic success and vitality of our region lies in our people and the best investment we can make is in our people, their education and training. I will work to get necessary money to educate our kids by getting rid of unnecessary pet projects and wasteful spending."
- Excerpt: "I am very concerned about the recent attacks on seniors, their healthcare and long-term care. The reduction in prescription benefits has caused many seniors to wonder what will happen to their health and quality of life. The reduction in Medicaid reimbursement for senior living and long-term care providers is making it very difficult for these facilities to make ends meet."
- State Budget
- Excerpt: "I believe a complete audit of every department, a long-needed expense, would reveal areas of waste, fraud and redundancy. The savings captured from such an audit would yield hundreds of millions of dollars. That is real money we can use for the services our people need and deserve."
- See also: Illinois State Senate elections, 2012
Gambino ran in the 2012 election for Illinois State Senate District 34. Gambino was unopposed in the Republican primary on March 20, 2012 and was defeated by Steve Stadelman (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Illinois State Senate, District 34, General Election, 2012|
Gambino's campaign website listed the following endorsements:
- Don Manzullo - US Congressman
- Christine Radogno - Illinois Senate Republican Leader
- Dave Syverson - Illinois State Senator
- Joe Sosnowski - Illinois State Representative
- Scott Christiansen - Winnebago County Board Chairman
Gambino and his wife, Angel, have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term " Frank + Gambino + Illinois + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Project Vote Smart biography
- Frank Gambino for State Senate Facebook page
- Frank Gambino on Twitter
- ↑ Frank Gambino, "Issues," accessed October 20, 2012
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections "Candidate List," December 5, 2011
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results"
- ↑ Illinois State Board of Elections, “Official Vote - November 6, 2012 General Election,” accessed December 31, 2012
- ↑ Frank Gambino, "Endorsements," accessed October 21, 2012