|Arkansas House of Representatives District 63|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
Glidewell's professional experience includes owning Glidewell Electric from 1971-2004.
He is a member of the ABC Apprentice School, Comprehensive Juvenile Services, Crawford-Sebastian Community Development Council, Electrical Appeals Board, Equalization Board, Sebastian County Water Users Association and Western Arkansas Planning and Development District 911 Board.
- Joint Budget Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Joint Energy Committee, Arkansas Assembly
- Insurance and Commerce Committee, Arkansas House
- Revenue and Taxation Committee, Arkansas House (Vice Chair)
- Subcommittee on Peer Review
- Subcommittee on Sales, Use, Miscellaneous Taxes and Exemptions (Chair)
- Subcommittee on Utilities
Glidewell's sponsored legislation includes:
- HB 1361 - "AN ACT CONCERNING THE CONSTRUCTION OF MOTOR VEHICLE RACING FACILITIES."
- HB 1454 - "TO REDUCE THE STATE PORTION OF THE SALES AND USE TAX RATE ON FOOD AND FOOD INGREDIENTS."
- HB 2216 - "AN ACT TO CREATE THE DEMOGRAPHIC PREFERENCE DISCLOSURE ACT."
For a full listing of sponsored bills, see the House site.
Glidewell was ineligible to run for re-election in 2010 due to the term limits of the Arkansas House of Representatives. He instead ran for District 13 of the Arkansas State Senate. He was defeated in the primary runoff election by Jake C. Files
Glidewell raised $21,426 for his campaign.
Below are Glidewell's top five campaign contributors in the 2008 election:
|Rural Arkansas Telecom||$2,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term Frank + Glidewell + Arkansas + House
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Arkansas State Legislature
- Arkansas House of Representatives
- Arkansas House Committees
- Arkansas state legislative districts
- Frank Glidewell's personal website
- Arkansas House of Representatives - Rep. Frank Glidewell
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004
- Frank Glidewell on Facebook
|Arkansas House District 63
| Succeeded by|
State of Arkansas
Little Rock (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of State | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Executive Director of Natural Resources Commission | Commissioner of State Lands| Director of Labor | Public Service Commission|