Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Virginia House of Delegates District 55|
|1982 - 2010|
In January 2009 he announced he would not be seeking re-election.
Delegate Hargrove announces his retirement
- Commerce and Labor Committee, Virginia House (Vice Chair)
- Privileges and Elections Committee, Virginia House
- Rules Committee, Virginia House
- Subcommittee on Campaign Finance
- Subcommittee on Constitutional
- HB 1754 Unlawful use of filling, etc. in containers; Class 3 misdemeanor to evacuate liquid petroleum gas.
- HB 1755 Death penalty; abolished for all Class 1 felonies committed on or after July 1, 2009.
- HB 1756 Workers' compensation insurance; written agreement approved by State Corporation Commission.
The top 5 donors to Hargrove's 2007 campaign were mostly from the financial industry:
- 1. Dominion $2,750
- 2. VA Bankers Assoc $2,316
- 3. Richmond Realtors Assoc $2,000
- 4. Insurance & Financial Advisors of VA $2,000
- 5. Genworth Financial $2,000
- Virginia House of Delegates - Rep. Hargrove
- Project Vote Smart profile
- Campaign Contributions:2007, 2005, 2003 ,2001, 1999
- State Surge - legislative and voting track record
- Richmond Sunlight profile
- Virginia Public Access Project profile
|Virginia House of Delegates District 55
| Succeeded by|
State of Virginia
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Natural Resources | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Chairman of State Corporation Commission |