For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 1|
|January 3, 2009 – January 3, 2011|
|Date of birth||May 29, 1968|
|Place of birth||Lanham, Maryland|
Frequency of Voting with Democratic Leadership
According to a July 2010 analysis of 1,357 votes cast from January 1, 2009 to June 16, 2010, Kratovil has voted with the House Democratic leadership 84.5% of the time. That same analysis reported that he also voted with party leadership 90.0% of the time in 2010.
Washington Post Analysis
A separate analysis from The Washington Post, concluded that he votes 84.9% of the time with a majority of Democrats in the House of Representatives.
Rep. Kratovil voted in favor of the "Cash for Clunkers" bill. According to a June 2009 Rasmussen Reports poll, 54 percent of likely U.S. voters opposed Cash for Clunkers, while 35 percent supported it.
Kratovil also supported the "Cap and Trade" bill. Just after the bill’s passage, 42 percent of likely U.S. voters said that cap and trade would hurt the economy, while 19 percent believed that it would help. Another 15 percent said that the bill would have no impact.
- A Line of Sight, July 2010
- The Washington Post analysis
- US House Clerk, "Roll Call 314," June 9, 2009
- Rasmussen, "54% Oppose “Cash for Clunkers” Plan To Spur Purchase of Greener Cars," June 23, 2009
- US House Clerk, "Roll Call 477," June 26, 2009
- Rasmussen, "42% Say Climate Change Bill Will Hurt The Economy," June 30, 2009