|Alabama House of Representatives District 26|
| Term in office began|
| Term in office ended|
McDaniel's professional experience includes serving as President of McDaniel Tom's Sales from 1973-2000 and salesman/sales manager with the Burroughs Corporation. He served in the United States Air Force, Alabama Air National Guard and United States Air Force Reserve.
McDaniel is a co-founder of the Marshall County Community Corrections Program, and member of the Alabama Commerce Commission, Alabama Regional Councils' Revolving Loan Policy Committee, Business License Study Commission, First Baptist Church in Albertville and Marshall County Attention Home Board.
McDaniel did not provide answers to the Alabama State Legislative Election 2006 National Political Awareness Test. The test informs voters how a candidate would vote on the issues if elected.
McDaniel formerly served on the following committees:
- Commerce Committee, Alabama House of Representatives (Chair)
- County and Municipal Government Committee, Alabama House of Representatives
- Subcommittee on Economic Development
- Subcommittee on Government Regulations (Chair)
McDaniel was eligible for re-election but did not run in 2010.
McDaniel raised $121,086 for his campaign, while Stone raised $5,840.
|Alabama State House, District 26 (2006)|
|Frank McDaniel (D)||6,545|
|Jeff Stone (R)||4,573|
In 2006, McDaniel collected $121,086 in donations.
Below are McDaniel's top five campaign contributors in the 2006 election:
|Business Council of AL||$12,500|
|Seth Hammett Campaign||$11,500|
|AL Assoc of Realtors||$5,000|
|AL Action Cmte for Rural Electrification||$4,000|
|Alabama Power Co||$3,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Frank + McDaniel + Alabama + House + Legislature" Frank McDaniel News Feed
- Alabama State Legislature
- Alabama House of Representatives
- Alabama House Committees
- Alabama state legislative districts
- Alabama Legislature - W. Frank McDaniel
- Project Vote Smart - W. Frank McDaniel
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2002, 1998
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography," accessed November 19, 2014
- Project Vote Smart, "Issue Positions," accessed November 19, 2014
- Alabama Secretary of State, "Official 2006 election results," accessed April 15, 2014
- Follow the Money, "Alabama House spending, 2006," November 4, 2006
- Follow the Money, "2006 Campaign contributions," accessed November 19, 2014
|Alabama House District 26
| Succeeded by|
State of Alabama
|State executive officers||
Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer| Auditor| Superintendent of Education| Commissioner of Insurance| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Agriculture and Industries| Commissioner of Labor| Public Service Commission|