Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Michigan State Senate, District 5|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
- See also: Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
Elections for the office of Michigan State Senate will consist of a primary election on August 5, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was April 22, 2014. Six candidates face off in the Democratic primary. Jennifer Rynicki is unopposed in the Republican primary. Incumbent Tupac Hunter (D) is not seeking re-election due to term limits.
Tomcsik was a Democratic candidate for District 17 in the Michigan House of Representatives in the November 2, 2010, state legislative elections. Tomcsik was defeated in the August 3, 2010, primary by Phil Cavanagh.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frank + Tomcsik + Michigan + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Michigan State Senate
- Michigan State Senate District 5
- Michigan State Senate elections, 2014
- Michigan State Legislature
- Michigan Secretary of State, “2014 Unofficial Michigan Primary Candidate Listing,” accessed May 1, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, "2014 Official Michigan Primary Candidate Listing," accessed May 27, 2014
- Michigan Secretary of State, 2010 Primary Election Results – State Representative, accessed July 17, 2012