|U.S. House, Oklahoma, District 3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||Oklahoma State University|
|Birthday||December 7, 1945|
|Place of birth||Enid, Oklahoma|
Robbins was a 2012 Democratic candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 3rd Congressional District of Oklahoma. Robbins was defeated by Timothy Ray Murray in the Democratic primary on June 26, 2012.
Robbins is running in the 2014 election for the U.S. House to represent Oklahoma's 3rd District. Robbins ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 24, 2014. The general election takes place November 4, 2014.
|U.S. House, Oklahoma District 3 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Timothy Ray Murray||52.3%||9,252|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Frankie + Robbins + Oklahoma + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
Robbins has two children, Christian and Joshua.
- Oklahoma's 3rd Congressional District
- Oklahoma's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
- Oklahoma's 3rd Congressional District elections, 2014
- Ok.gov, "Candidates for Federal, State and Legislative Offices,” accessed June 13, 2014
- Oklahoma Elections Division, "Election Results," accessed June 26, 2012
- Oklahoma Secretary of State, "Primary Candidate List," accessed April 13, 2012
<ref>tag; no text was provided for refs named
Cite error: Invalid
- Oklahoma Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Results"