Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|South Dakota House of Representatives, District 4|
|Elections and appointments|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
|Watertown School Board|
He and his wife have operated a chiropractic office in Watertown, SD since 1983.
Elections for the office of South Dakota House of Representatives will take place in 2014. A primary election took place June 3, 2014. The general election will take place on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Incumbent Kathy Tyler and Peggy Schuelke were unopposed in the Democratic primary. Fred Deutsch and John Wiik were unopposed in the Republican primary. Tyler will face Schuelke, Deutsch and Wiik in the general election.
Deutsch ran in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 4. Deutsch ran unopposed in the Republican primary on June 5 and was defeated in general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On social issues, Deutsch is pro-life and supports the Second Amendment. On matters of fiscal policy, he favors low taxes and eliminating regulations he deems unnecessary, and favors expanding domestic energy supplies.
Fred and his wife, Kathleen, have four daughters.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Fred + Deutsch + South Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election," May 2, 2014
- freddeutsch.com, "Issues," accessed May 10, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Primary Election Unofficial Results," accessed June 3, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 2, 2012