|New Jersey General Assembly District 36|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 3, 2009|
Scalera served on the following committees during the 2010-2012 session:
- A343 Provides tuition-free enrollment at New Jersey public colleges to certain members of the State Police.
- A1298 Directs the State Lottery Commission to establish video lottery at not more than three horse racetracks; provides for NJ Casino Control Commission and NJ Division of Gaming Enforcement oversight.
- A2650 Establishes requirements concerning certain public contracts with private firms.
- A3897 Appropriates $120,123,420 from various Green Acres funds for local government open space acquisition and park development projects.
Running for re-election in the November 3, 2009, general election, Scalera received 23,150 votes (29%), defeating Republican challengers Carmen Pio Costa and Donald Diorio. He was bracketed with Gary Schaer. 
|New Jersey Assembly General Election, Thirty-Sixth Legislative District (2009)|
|Frederick Scalera (D)||23,353|
|Gary S. Schaer (D)||22,089|
|Carmen Pio Costa (R)||17,035|
|Donald Diorio (R)||16,691|
Below are Scalera's top 5 campaign contributors in the 2009 election:
|New Jersey Education Association||$18,750|
|Electrical Workers Local 351||$16,400|
|Plumbers & Pipefitters Local 9||$12,350|
|JEB PAC State Fund||$10,000|
|Electrical Workers Local 164||$9,000|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Frederick + Scalera + New Jersey + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- New Jersey General Assembly
- General Assembly Committees
- New Jersey State Legislature
- Joint Committees
- New Jersey state legislative districts
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- State Surge - Legislative and voting track record
- Campaign Contributions: 2009, 2007, 2005, 2003
- New Jersey Newsoom, "Fred Scalera resigns from New Jersey Assembly," November 29, 2010
- Project Vote Smart, "Biography of Frederick Scalera," accessed December 16, 2014
- New Jersey State Legislature, "Bills Sponsored by Senators and Representatives," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "General Election Results, November 4, 2009," accessed April 10, 2014
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2009 New Jersey Assembly General Election Results," accessed April 10, 2014
- Follow the Money, "2009 Campaign contributions," accessed December 16, 2014
|New Jersey General Assembly District 36
| Succeeded by|
Kevin J. Ryan (D)
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |