|Vermont House of Representatives, Rutland 5-4|
|2007 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Courcelle is a Health/Physical Education Teacher for Rutland Public Schools.
Courcelle earned an AAS from the State University of New York - Buffalo. She also received an AAS Degree from the State University of New York - Alfred. She later received her ME from Castleston State College.
Courcelle ran for re-election to the Rutland 5-4 District in 2010. She ran against Douglas Gage (R) in the general election on November 2, 2010. According to unofficial results Courcelle won, but as of November 15 a recount is pending.
|Vermont House of Representatives, Rutland 5-4 General Election (2010)|
|Gale Courcelle (D)||650|
|Douglas Gage (R)||649|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Courcelle served on these committees:
- Transportation, Clerk
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Courcelle served on these committees:
In 2010, a year in which Courcelle was up for election, she collected $3,859 in donations.
Her largest contributors in 2010 were:
|Vermont House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gale Courcelle's campaign in 2010|
|Carmolli, Diane M||$500|
|Vermont Fund For Families||$250|
|Vermont Railroad Association||$150|
|Rutland County Democratic Cmte||$150|
|Total Raised in 2010||$3,859|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gale + Courcelle + Vermont + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
The Ethan Allen Institute, a Vermont-based free-market public policy research and education organization, released its biennial publication, the Vermont Voters' Report Card, for the years 2011-2012. The report showed how Vermont legislators in the state House and state Senate voted on key issues important to the Institute. Here's how Courcelle voted on the selected bills:
|Vermont Voters Scorecard, 2011-2012|
|Health Provider Tax||Green Mountain Care||Education Taxation||Green Mountain Care||Property Rate Tax||Health Exchange||Green Mountain Care||Renewable Portfolio||CVPS Rebate|
Courcelle and her husband, Justin, have two children.
- Gale courcelle's personal website
- Vermont Legislature - Legislative Directory
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2008, 2006
- Vermonet Secretary of State - Official Primary Results
- Vermont Secretary of State - Official primary candidate list
- Vermont Elections Division - 2010 Election Results
- Follow the Money, "2010 campaign contributions," accessed December 19, 2014
- Ethan Allen Institute, "Report Cards," accessed September 10, 2013