For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Gambling initiatives and ballot measures in Arizona
|state ballot measure article is a stub. You can help people learn by expanding it.|
- Arizona Uniform Gaming Compacts with Indian Tribes, Proposition 201 (1996)
- Arizona State Lottery Termination Date, Proposition 304 (1998)
- Arizona Governor to Negotiate Tribal Casino Compacts, Proposition 200 (2002)
- Arizona Fair Gaming, Proposition 201 (2002)
- Arizona Indian Gaming Preservation and Self-Reliance, Proposition 202 (2002)
- Arizona State Lottery Commission, Proposition 301 (2002)
- Arizona Voter Reward, Proposition 200 (2006)