Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Tenth Essex District|
|Bachelor's||Salem State University|
|Place of birth||Haiti|
Jean-Francois ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts House of Representatives Tenth Essex District. He was removed from the primary ballot following a State Ballot Commission ruling that he had submitted forged signatures.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gardy + Jean-Francois + Massachusetts + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- 2012 State Primary Candidate List, "Massachusetts Secretary of State," accessed June 26, 2012
- 2012 Massachusetts Secretary of State, Official 2012 Primary Results
- AP "Massachusetts - Summary Vote Results," accessed September 6, 2012
- ''The Daily Item, "Jean-Francois knocked off fall ballot," July 20, 2013, accessed December 4, 2013
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |