|Gary L. Cammack|
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 29|
|January 13, 2015|
|Years in position||1|
|Base salary||$12,000/two-year term|
|Per diem||$110/legislative day|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Cammack served on the following committees:
|South Dakota Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Agriculture and Natural Resources|
|• Commerce and Energy|
Elections for the office of South Dakota State Senate will consist of a primary election on June 3, 2014, and a general election on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was March 25, 2014. Gary Cammack will face Susan Cheshier and LeRoy Kindler in the Republican primary.
Cammack won election in the 2012 election for South Dakota House of Representatives District 29. He and incumbent Dean Wink defeated David J. Eatherton in the Republican primary on June 5. Cammack and Wink ran unopposed in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 29 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Gary L. Cammack||43.8%||1,450|
|Dean Wink Incumbent||32%||1,059|
|David J Eatherton||24.2%||799|
Comprehensive donor information for Gary Cammack is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Gary Cammack raised a total of $3,285 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 27, 2013.
|Gary Cammack's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||South Dakota House of Representatives, District 29||$3,285|
|Grand Total Raised||$3,285|
2012Gary Cammack won election to the South Dakota House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Gary Cammack raised a total of $3,285.
|South Dakota House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gary Cammack's campaign in 2012|
|South Dakota Retailers Association Pac||$1,000|
|South Dakota Retailers Association||$500|
|Peter Norbeck Pac||$500|
|Contributions from Out-of-State or Federal Pacs||$250|
|Total Raised in 2012||$3,285|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gary + Cammack + South + Dakota + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- South Dakota State Legislature
- South Dakota House of Representatives
- South Dakota House Committees
- South Dakota Joint Committees
- South Dakota House of Representatives District 29
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Current Candidates for Primary Election - 6/3/2014," March 25, 2014
- Office of the South Dakota Secretary of State, "2012 Primary Election Candidate List," accessed April 6, 2012
- South Dakota Secretary of State, "Official Primary Results," June 25, 2012
- followthemoney.org, "Cammack, Gary," Accessed September 27, 2013
Thomas Brunner (R)
|South Dakota House of Representatives District 29
| Succeeded by|