Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Oregon State Senate District 14|
- See also: Oregon State Senate elections, 2012
Coe ran for election in the 2012 election for Oregon Senate District 14. Coe was unopposed in the May 15 Republican primary and was defeated by incumbent Mark Hass (D) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oregon State Senate, District 14, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Mark Hass Incumbent||60.5%||32,372|
Coe opposes tax and fee increases, and says that political uncertainty is causing businesses to delay hiring and investment.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gary + Coe + Oregon + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Oregon Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings for the Senate," accessed April 11, 2012
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 Oregon State Senate Official Primary Results," accessed May 23, 2014
- Oregon Secretary of State, "2012 General Election Results," accessed May 23, 2014
- Coe4senate.com, "Issues," accessed October 3, 2012