Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 8|
Jacques earned his degree in Business Administration at the College of New Jersey. His professional experience includes working as a purchasing agent in the chemical manufacturing industry with Tenneco and Occidental Chemical and as Director of Purchasing and Plant Operations for Lutheran Social Ministries of New Jersey.
Jacques ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 8. Jacques was bracketed with W. Scott Fay and was defeated by Chris Brown and Maria Rodriguez-Gregg in the June 4 Republican primary. The general election took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 8, Republican Primary, 2013|
|Christopher Brown Incumbent||44.4%||7,149|
In 2013, Jacques's endorsements included the following:
- West Jersey Tea Party
Jacques and his wife, Sandy, live in Rancocas Village.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gary + Jacques + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gary Jacques Official Campaign Website
- Project Vote Smart - Gary Jacques
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- "Gary Jacques Official Campaign Website," accessed May 7, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- Philly.com, "Candidates in South Jersey have little to no political experience," April 06, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |