|President of the United States|
|Governor of New Mexico|
|January 1, 1995 – January 1, 2003|
|Birthday||January 1, 1953|
|Place of birth||Minot, North Dakota|
Johnson ran for President of the United States in 2012.
|U.S. President 2012 election, 2012|
|Election Results Via: Google U.S. General Election 2012|
Other candidates that appeared on the ballot received less than 0.1% of the vote. Those candidates included: Roseanne Barr, Rocky Anderson, Thomas Hoefling, Jerry Litzel, Jeff Boss, Merlin Miller, Randall Terry, Jill Reed, Richard Duncan, Andre Barnett, Chuck Baldwin, Barbara Washer, Tom Stevens, Virgil Goode, Will Christensen, Stewart Alexander, James Harris, Jim Carlson, Sheila Tittle, Peta Lindsay, Gloria La Riva, Jerry White, Dean Morstad, and Jack Fellure.
Ballotpedia collects information on campaign donors for each year in which a candidate or incumbent is running for election. The following table offers a breakdown of Gary Johnson's donors each year. Click [show] for more information.
|Gary Johnson's Campaign Contributions|
Governor of New Mexico
|Total Raised by General Election Opponent||$2,565,379 (Democrat)|
|Top 5 contributors||Republican National State Elections Committee||$300,000|
|Sun Healthcare Group||$100,000|
|Form B1 4 Pages Missing||$56,254|
|Michael A. Grantham||$52,050|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Gary + Johnson.
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gary Johnson on scandals: Don't let Obama (or Congress) off the hook - New Mexico Watchdog
- Johnson humbled as thousands of fans line streets for Yeovil's promotion parade - Daily Mail
- Yeovil Town: Paddy Madden pays tribute to Gary Johnson - BBC Sport
- Gary Johnson Slams the War On Drugs - Politic365
- Gary Johnson: Legalizing heroin could have positive effects - Red Alert Politics
- Brentford boss Uwe Rosler was gracious in defeat as he praised counterpart ... - Football365.com
- Vitamin Shoppe's Gary Johnson: LP leaders must be a catalyst for change - National Retail Federation (blog) (press release)
- It's top secret: Yeovil boss Gary Johnson on judo, crumpets and Elton John - Daily Mail
- Johnson Connects Libertarianism to Students - Georgetown University The Hoya
- The Board of Sequential Brands Group Elects Gary Johnson and Stew Leonard ... - MarketWatch (press release)
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official campaign website
- Facebook campaign page
- Gary Johnson on Twitter
- Gary Johnson on Google+
- Gary Johnson on Flickr
- Gary Johnson on YouTube
- Campaign contributions: 2000, 1998