|Colorado House of Representatives District 43|
|Bachelor's||University of Denver (1970)|
Gary Semro was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 43 of the Colorado House of Representatives. Semro was a 2010 Democratic candidate for District 43 of the Colorado House of Representatives. The primary election was on August 10, 2010, and the general election was on November 2.
- 1970: BA, Economics, University of Denver
Semro ran in the 2012 election for Colorado House of Representatives District 43. He ran unopposed in the June 26, 2012, Democratic primary. He was defeated by incumbent Frank McNulty (R) in the general election on November 6, 2012. 
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 43, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Frank McNulty Incumbent||62.3%||25,814|
|Democratic||Gary R. Semro||37.7%||15,625|
Semro was defeated in the November 2 general election by incumbent Republican Frank McNulty.
|Colorado House of Representatives, District 43 General election (2010)|
|Frank McNulty (R)||22,416|
|Gary R. Semro (D)||10,973|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gary + Semro + Colorado + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Project Votesmart "Gary Semro" Accessed October 19, 2012
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, - 2012 Primary Candidate List
- ↑ Colorado Secretary of State, Official Primary Election Results