For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 91|
|January 1, 2013 - January 1, 2015|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Herald served on the following committees:
|Kentucky Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Labor and Industry, Vice-chair|
|• Local Government|
Elections for the office of Kentucky House of Representatives took place in 2014. A primary election took place on May 20, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was January 28, 2014. Cluster Howard defeated Arch Johnson Jr. in the Democratic primary, while incumbent Gary "Toby" Herald ran unopposed in the Republican primary. Howard defeated Herald in the general election. Unofficial results put Howard ahead by 15 votes, with the official count reducing the margin to 14.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 91 General Election, 2014|
|Republican||Gary Herald Incumbent||49.9%||6,923|
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 91 Democratic Primary, 2014|
|Arch Johnson, Jr.||46.9%||3,350|
Herald won election in the 2012 election for Kentucky House of Representatives District 91. He ran unopposed in the Republican primary on May 22, 2012, and defeated incumbent Ted "Teddy" Edmonds (D) in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|Kentucky House of Representatives, District 91, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gary Wayne Herald||50.5%||6,332|
|Democratic||Ted Edmonds Incumbent||49.5%||6,198|
Comprehensive donor information for Herald is available dating back to 2012. Based on available campaign finance records, Herald raised a total of $10,850 during that time period. This information was last updated on June 19, 2013.
|Gary Wayne Herald's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Kentucky state House, District 91||$10,850|
|Grand Total Raised||$10,850|
2012Herald won election to the Kentucky House of Representatives in 2012. During that election cycle, Herald raised a total of $10,850.
|Kentucky House of Representatives 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Toby Herald's campaign in 2012|
|Herald, Gary Wayne||$2,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$10,850|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Toby + Herald + Kentucky + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Kentucky General Assembly
- Kentucky House of Representatives
- Kentucky House Committees
- Kentucky Joint Committees
- Kentucky state legislative districts
- Rep. Herald's website (Archived)
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Candidate Filings with the Office of the Secretary of State," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 Primary Election Results," accessed October 29, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2014 General Election Results," accessed December 5, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 Primary Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- Kentucky Secretary of State, "Official 2012 General Election Results," accessed March 13, 2014
- followthemoney.org, "Herald, Gary Wayne," accessed June 19, 2013
Ted Edmonds (D)
|Kentucky House of Representatives District 91
| Succeeded by|
Cluster Howard (D)
State of Kentucky
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | State Treasurer | Auditor of Public Accounts | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Commissioner of Natural Resources | Secretary of Labor Cabinet | Chairman of Public Services |