Gateway Unified School District bond proposition, Measure G (November 2008)
November 4, 2008 ballot for voters in the Gateway Unified School District in Shasta County, California, where it was approved.
Measure G authorized the school district to borrow $19 million.
A 55 percent supermajority vote was required for approval.
- These final, certified, election results are from the Shasta County elections office.
- California 2008 local ballot measures
- School bond elections in California
- California school bond elections, November 2008, ranked by amount requested
- Text of Shasta County November 4 local bond measures (At that link, click on "Local bond measures 1108.pdf")
- Shasta County November 4 election results
- Cal Tax final election results for November 4
- Local Revenue Measures November 4, 2008