For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|California State Assembly District 11|
Gantt's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "I have seen the cost of my son’s tuition go up every semester of every year that he’s attended college here in California. Middle class families deserve a shot at an affordable education for their college-age children. "
- Business Development and Good Paying Jobs
- Excerpt: "We must promote local business development through policies that support small businesses, entrepreneurs and start-ups. My first priority will be to help restart our local engines of economic growth"
- The State Budget
- Excerpt: "Common Sense needs to come to Sacramento. Too often pragmatism and compromise get ignored for ideology and partisan posturing. Most politicians seem more worried about the next election than getting the job done."
- Excerpt: "Affordable health care for most middle-class and working families is out of reach. Both of my children are Type-1 diabetics and are insulin dependent. Fighting to protect their access to care has been the battle of my life."
- Saving our Bay Delta
- Excerpt: "Scientists predict that two- thirds of the State’s native salmon, steelhead, and trout runs will become extinct without immediate and major water policy reform. I am committed to assure that we protect the wonderful and unique resources of the Bay Delta, for recreational uses, for clean drinking water, for fish and wildlife habitat, and yes, even for agricultural use."
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gene + Gantt + California + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.