|Former candidate for|
|U.S. House, Maryland, District 6|
George Gluck was a 2014 Green candidate seeking election to the U.S. House to represent the 6th Congressional District of Maryland. He was defeated by incumbent John Delaney (D) in the general election on November 4, 2014.
He was a 2012 Green Party candidate who sought election to the U.S. House to represent the 8th Congressional District of Maryland. He was defeated by Democratic incumbent Chris Van Hollen (D) on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Maryland District 6 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||John Delaney Incumbent||49.7%||94,704|
|Source: Maryland Secretary of State Official Results|
Gluck ran in the 2012 election for the U.S. House to represent Maryland's 8th District. Gluck ran as a Green party candidate. The signature filing deadline for candidates wishing to run was January 11, 2012. He was defeated in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|U.S. House, Maryland District 8 General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Chris Van Hollen Incumbent||63.4%||217,531|
|Source: Maryland State Board of Elections "Representative in Congress"|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "George + Gluck + Maryland + Congress"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Maryland's 8th Congressional District
- Maryland's 8th Congressional District elections, 2012
- Maryland's 6th Congressional District
- Maryland's 6th Congressional District elections, 2014
- United States House of Representatives