Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Indiana, District 6|
|M.D.||Indiana University School of Medicine|
|Service/branch||United States Air Force|
|Years of service||1951 - 1959|
- 1955-1958: Evansville College
- 1958 - 1959: Indiana University School of Medicine
- 1961: Butler University, B. S. Chemistry/Zoology, (Dean's List)
- Holland is retired. He worked in pharmaceutical sales from 1961-1995 for American Home Products, which was known as Wyeth Laboratories, now owned by Pfizer Laboratories.
- Holland was in the United States Air Force from 1951 until 1959 when he was honorably discharged.
|U.S. House, Indiana District 6 Democratic Primary, 2012|
|Susan Hall Heitzman||26.5%||7,077|
- Indiana's 6th Congressional District
- Indiana's 6th Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives