Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 44|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lambert served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Legislative Administration|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lambert served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Petitions for Redress and Grievances|
Lambert won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 44. Lambert was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Lambert won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Lambert was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Lambert + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Global Update: Who's Where and Doing What - April 2013. - 4Hoteliers
- Property Sales - Stowe Today
- Group of NH Republicans support immigration reform plan - The Union Leader
- Capital Beat: Norelli's other gavel a target in fight over internet sales tax - Concord Monitor
- At Bush Library Dedication, Bipartisan Praise - New Hampshire Public Radio
- Murder in Randolph - Berlin Daily Sun - Berlindailysun
- SNYDER'S STOUGHTON: Stoughton High School Class of 2013 achievements - Stoughton Journal
- Stories planned for the Wednesday, May 1, 2013, Herald-Whig - Quincy Herald Whig
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010