Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 44|
|2010 - present|
|December 3, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Lambert served on the following committees:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Legislative Administration|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Lambert served on the following committee:
|New Hampshire Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Petitions for Redress and Grievances|
Lambert won re-election in the 2012 election for New Hampshire House of Representatives, Hillsborough 44. Lambert was unopposed in the September 11 primary and won re-election in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
On November 2, 2010 Lambert won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, a year in which Lambert was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Lambert + New + Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- North Carolina's state education boss wants to exempt teachers from income tax - Daily Caller
- Granite Status: What is Sen. Ayotte up to on immigration reform bill? - The Union Leader
- Brzezinski: 'I'm probably guilty' of hypocrisy on Bush-Cheney vs. Obama NSA ... - Daily Caller
- DHS hopes get same cyber-spying powers as NSA - Daily Caller
- Rubio declines to say whether he supports his own immigration bill - Daily Caller
- Federal government has new group in its sights - Daily Caller
- Rubio Doubles Down into Disaster - Daily Caller
- Capital Beat: Bragdon takes center stage in Medicaid expansion fight - Concord Monitor
- Lil Wayne steps on American flag [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Office website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010