George Meyers (Wisconsin)
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 67|
Meyers was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 67 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. He was also a Libertarian candidate for District 61 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. The primary election was on September 14, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for the all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly will take place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election will be held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Cory Mason was unopposed in the Democratic primary. George Meyers is running as a Libertarian. Mason and Meyers will face off in the general election.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
Meyers ran in the 2012 election for Wisconsin State Assembly District 67. He would have run unopposed in the Democratic primary on August 14, 2012, and will face incumbent Tom Larson (R) and Democratic candidate Deb Bieging in the general election on November 6, 2012.
Meyers's name did not appear on the official candidate list.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Meyers was defeated by Democratic incumbent Robert Turner in the November 2 general election. Meyers was unopposed in the primary election.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Meyers + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- Biography on Project Vote Smart
- Campaign website
- List of candidates certified for the November 2, 2010 general election in Wisconsin
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates Registered by Office," accessed June 7, 2012
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed on June 12, 2012
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |
Wisconsin Supreme Court | Courts of Appeal | Circuit Courts | Municipal Courts | Wisconsin Commission Appointed Judicial Method Proposal | Wisconsin Judicial Commission | Wisconsin Supreme Court elections | Judicial news | Judicial activist organizations |