George Meyers (Wisconsin)
|Wisconsin State Assembly District 67|
Meyers was a 2012 Democratic candidate for District 67 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. He was also a Libertarian candidate for District 61 of the Wisconsin State Assembly. The primary election was on September 14, 2010, and the general election was on November 2, 2010.
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
Elections for all 99 seats in the Wisconsin State Assembly took place in 2014. A primary election took place on August 12, 2014. The general election was held on November 4, 2014. The signature-filing deadline for candidates wishing to run in this election was June 2, 2014. Incumbent Cory Mason was unopposed in the Democratic primary. George Meyers ran as a Libertarian. Mason and Meyers faced off in the general election with incumbent Mason defeating Meyers.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 66 General Election, 2014|
|Democratic||Cory Mason Incumbent||81.3%||12,062|
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2012
- See also: Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2010
Meyers was defeated by Democratic incumbent Robert Turner in the November 2 general election. Meyers was unopposed in the primary election.
|Wisconsin State Assembly, District 61 General Election (2010)|
|Robert Turner (D)||10,026|
|George Meyers (L)||2,167|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "George + Meyers + Wisconsin + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Wisconsin State Legislature
- Wisconsin state legislative districts
- Wisconsin State Assembly
- Wisconsin State Assembly elections, 2014
- George Meyers on Facebook
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Wisconsin Government Accountability, "Candidates Registered by Office," June 11, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "2014 Partisan Primary Candidates," accessed June 19, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Canvass Results for 2014 General Election," December 1, 2014
- Wisconsin Government Accountability Board, "Candidates on Ballot by Election - 2012 Partisan Primary 8/14/2012," accessed on June 12, 2012 (dead link)
State of Wisconsin
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection| Secretary of Natural Resources | Secretary of Workforce Development | Public Service Commission |