|Montana House of Representatives, District 22|
|Birthday||January 22, 1950|
Paul, who called himself a "Fiscal Conservative" and a "Social Moderate," places the economy -- particularly "Employment & Education" -- as a central theme.
Paul ran in the 2012 election for Montana House of Representatives, District 22. Paul ran unopposed in the June 5 primary election and was defeated by Casey Schreiner (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Montana House of Representatives, District 22, General Election, 2012|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "George + Paul + Montana + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2012
- George Paul HD 22, home page, accessed October 15, 2012.
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative General Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
- Montana Secretary of State, "2012 Legislative Primary Election Canvass," accessed February 13, 2014
State of Montana
List of Montana ballot measures | Local measures | School bond issues | Ballot measure laws | Initiative laws | History of I&R | History of direct democracy | Campaign Finance Requirements | Recall process |
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Director of the Department of Revenue | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Securities and Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources and Conservation | Commissioner of Labor and Industry | Public Service Commission |