Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 146|
|Missouri House of Representatives, District 146 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Donna Lichtenegger Incumbent||52.3%||4,327|
|Van C. Hitt||13.8%||1,145|
Adams was defeated by Donna Lichtenegger in the August 3 primary.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gerald + Adams + Missouri + House of Representatives"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gomez: I told McCain he should have left office by now - Daily Caller
- Rubio Doubles Down into Disaster - Daily Caller
- Union bosses threaten Hurricane Sandy cleanup contractors, their families - Daily Caller
- Edward Snowden wants everyone to stop talking about his girlfriend [PHOTOS - Daily Caller]
- Suspension won't be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then ... - Daily Caller
- Sessions: Special interests behind immigration bill 'not in touch with the ... - Daily Caller
- The Marketplace Fairness Act: a headache for small business owners - Daily Caller
- The Tuesday Count: 2014 certifications, marijuana and pension reform - Ballot News
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
State of Missouri
Jefferson City (capital)
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Director of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Director of Natural Resources | Director of Labor & Industrial Relations | Chairman of Public Service Commission |
Sunshine Law | Transparency Checklist | Government corruption reports | Transparency Legislation | Open Records procedures | Transparency Advocates | Transparency blogs | State budget | Taxpayer-funded lobbying associations |