Gerald L. Chavez
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Mexico House of Representatives District 50|
Chavez is the chairman of the Public Employees Retirement Association board.
Chavez ran in the 2012 election for New Mexico House of Representatives District 50. He was defeated by Charles Larry Miller in the Republican primary on June 5, 2012. Incumbent Rhonda Sue King (D) is not running for re-election. Miller faces Democrat Stephen Easley in the general election on November 6, 2012.
|New Mexico House of Representatives, District 50 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Charles Larry Miller||63.8%||986|
|Gerald L. Chavez||36.2%||560|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gerald + Chavez + New Mexico + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Snowden: Obama's election kept me from leaking earlier - Daily Caller
- Photographer defends Rand Paul photo shoot depicting senator as a liar - Daily Caller
- Suspension won't be removed for five-year-old grilled over cap gun who then ... - Daily Caller
- Lil Wayne steps on American flag [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Union bosses threaten Hurricane Sandy cleanup contractors, their families - Daily Caller
- Obama runs immigration bill from White House, according to new report - Daily Caller
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
- The one place in the world where the U.S. Congress is loved: Europe - Daily Caller
- Sessions: Special interests behind immigration bill 'not in touch with the ... - Daily Caller
- The Marketplace Fairness Act: a headache for small business owners - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found