|Pennsylvania State House District 119|
|2011 - Present|
|December 1, 2014|
|Years in position||2|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Bachelor's||King's College, 1992|
|J.D.||Duquesne University School of Law, 1998|
He has worked as an attorney since 1998, specializing in civil litigation. He first worked for Michael J. O’Connor & Associates before becoming in-house counsel for the Lackawanna Insurance Group in Wilkes-Barre. In 2006, he opened his own private practice, Kasper & Mullery LLC.
Mullery earned his bachelor's degree from King's College and his J.D. from Duquesne University School of Law.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mullery served on the following committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Game & Fisheries, Democratic Secretary|
|• Veterans Affairs & Emergency Preparedness|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mullery served on these committees:
|Pennsylvania Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Children & Youth|
|• Game & Fisheries|
Mullery ran in the 2012 election for Pennsylvania House District 119. Mullery ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on April 24 and defeated Rick Arnold (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012. 
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 119, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Gerald Mullery Incumbent||60.8%||13,132|
Mullery won election to the 119th District seat in 2010. He defeated Gary Zingaretti and Bob Morgan in the May 18 Democratic primary and defeated Republican Rick Arnold and Libertarian Brian Bergman in the November 2 general election.
|Pennsylvania State House, District 119|
|Gerald Mullery (D)||8,631||51.9%|
|Rick Arnold (R)||7,274||43.7%|
|Brian Bergman (L)||741||4.5%|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Mullery raised a total of $50,214 in campaign funds. His top contributors were:
|Pennsylvania Democratic Party||$27,894|
|Pennsylvania Association for Justice||$9,500|
|Nelson, Kevin G||$1,000|
Mullery and his wife Michele have four children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google News search for the term "Gerald + Mullery + Pennsylvania + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
- Fallen prison guard honored in Harrisburg - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- State's top court upholds redistricting plan - Wilkes Barre Times-Leader
- Redistricting split baffles local officials - Standard Speaker
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- Official Campaign Website
- House website
- Project Vote Smart Bio
- Project Vote Smart legislative profile
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, Official Primary Results
- ↑ Pennsylvania Department of State, "2012 Primary Candidate List In Ballot Order," March 26, 2012
- ↑ 2010 general election results from the Pennsylvania Secretary of State's office
- ↑ 2010 Campaign Contributions
- ↑ Gerald Mullery for State Representative
John Yudichak (D)
|Pennsylvania House of Representatives 119
| Succeeded by|