|Massachusetts House of Representatives Eleventh Plymouth|
|1995 - 2013|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 2, 2010|
Prior to joining the House, Creedon served as a Brockton Councilor-at-Large from 1992-1995. She is a member of the Democratic City Committee, Brockton Library Foundation, Charity Guild Board, Fuller Museum of Art, and Hospice of Greater Boston/Brockton.
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Creedon served on the following committees:
- Consumer Protection and Professional Licensure Joint Committee
- Education Joint Committee
- Ways and Means
- Ways and Means Joint Committee
In the 2009-2010 legislative session, Creedon served on the following committees:
- Ways and Means
- State Administration and Regulatory Oversight Joint Committee
- Public Service Joint Committee
Creedon did not run for re-election in 2012.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives General Election, Eleventh Plymouth District (2010)|
|Geraldine Creedon (D)||5,857|
|Kristine Abrams (R)||4,333|
Creedon raised $31,225 for her campaign.
|Massachusetts State House of Representatives, Eleventh Plymouth (2008)|
|Geraldine Creedon (D)||11,097|
In 2010, Creedon received $20,633 in campaign donations. The largest donors are listed below.
|Massachusetts House of Representatives 2010 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Geraldine Creedon's campaign in 2010|
|Boston Carmens Union Local 589||$700|
|Beer Distributors Of Massachusetts||$500|
|Ogden, Donald P||$500|
|Total Raised in 2010||$20,633|
Creedon raised $31,225 in the 2008 election cycle.
Her major contributors are listed below.
|Donald P. Ogden||$1,000|
|Boston Teachers Union||$1,000|
|Massachusetts Federation of Teachers||$1,000|
|Retired Public Employees||$800|
|Two different donors||$700|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term Geraldine + Creedon + Massachusetts + Legislature
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Geri Creedon's personal website
- Massachusetts House of Representatives - Rep. Creedon Creedon
- Legislative Profile from Project Vote Smart
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2008, 2006, 2004, 2002, 2000, 1998
- Project Vote Smart - Rep. Creedon
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 2, 2010," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts Secretary of the Commonwealth, "Return of Votes - For Massachusetts State Election - November 4, 2008," accessed February 13, 2014
- 2008 Massachusetts Election Fundraising, Candidates
- Follow the Money, "Massachusetts 2010 - Candidates," accessed February 13, 2014
- Massachusetts House donor numbers
|Massachusetts House of Representatives Plymouth 11
| Succeeded by|
Claire Cronin (D)
State of Massachusetts
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Commissioner of Agriculture | Secretary of Energy and Environmental Affairs | Secretary of Labor and Workforce Development | Chair of Public Utilities |
Massachusetts Supreme Judicial Court | Appeals Court | Superior Courts | District Courts | Probate and Family Courts | Juvenile Courts | Housing Courts | Land Courts | Boston Municipal Courts | Judicial selection in Massachusetts |