|New Jersey General Assembly, District 31|
|Bachelor's||St. Peter’s College|
|J.D.||Thomas M. Cooley Law School|
Pizzillo earned his B.S. in International Business & Trade from St. Peter’s College in 2004 and his J.D. from Thomas M. Cooley Law School in 2007. His professional experience includes working as an attorney at Margulies Wind.
In an interview completed by Jersey City Independent, Pizzillo stated he ran because he could, "see what’s going on in the community — crime is high, the economy needs fixing, and the area’s representatives aren’t getting things done."
Pizzillo ran in the 2013 election for New Jersey General Assembly District 31. Pizzillo was bracketed with Juanita Lopez and defeated Michael J. Alonso and Tony Zanowic in the June 4 Republican primary. He was defeated by incumbent Charles Mainor (D) and incumbent Jason O'Donnell (D) in the general election, which took place on November 5, 2013.
|New Jersey General Assembly, District 31, Republican Primary, 2013|
Pizzillo lives in Jersey City, NJ.
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gerard + Pizzillo + New + Jersey + General + Assembly"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Gerard Pizzillo LinkedIn profile
- Gerard profile from Margulies Wind law firm
- Project Vote Smart - Gerard Pizzillo
- New Jersey Department of State, Official Primary Results
- New Jersey Department of State, Unofficial general election candidates
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 Primary Candidates," accessed April 15, 2013
- LinkedIn, "Profile of Gerard Pizzillo," accessed September 13, 2013
- The Jersey City Independent, "31st Legislative District Primary: Hudson County Republicans Have a Choice," accessed September 13, 2013
- New Jersey Department of Elections, "Official Primary Election Results," accessed July 26, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "Official 2013 General Assembly general election candidates," accessed April 10, 2014
- Associated Press, "New Jersey - Summary Vote Results," November 6, 2013
- New Jersey Department of State, "2013 Official General Election results," accessed December 9, 2013
State of New Jersey
|State executive officer||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | Comptroller | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Insurance | Secretary of Agriculture | Commissioner of Environmental Protection | Commissioner of Labor and Workforce Development | President of Public Utilities |