Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Massachusetts, District 5|
|Bachelor's||Salem State College|
|Date of birth||12/26/1962|
|Place of birth||Cambridge, MA|
Dembrowski's website highlights the following campaign themes:
The Struggling Economy and Anti-Business Attitude On Beacon Hill
- Excerpt:"Disguising higher taxes and more burdensome regulations as great sounding initiatives is not the answer to our problem... those policies severely erode the ability of businesses to maintain and grow their payrolls."
- Excerpt:"It is illegal immigration which strains resources and threatens citizens in many states. We need to enforce federal laws, strengthen our borders to crack down on illegal immigration, and streamline the process to make legal immigration more accessible to those who can help us grow and prosper."
The Second Amendment
- Excerpt:"I believe in, and fully support, the rights guaranteed by the Second Amendment of the Constitution entitling law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms for 'all lawful purposes.'"
Healthcare Reform: Socialized medicine is Not the answer
- Excerpt:"I think we can do better by focusing on reducing costs and expanding access in a responsible way, not with tax increases and debilitating cuts to vital programs."
Dembrowski ran in the 2012 election for Massachusetts State Senate Fourth Middlesex. Dembrowski was unopposed in the September 6 Republican primary and was defeated by Kenneth Donnelly (D) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Massachusetts State Senate, Fourth Middlesex District, General Election, 2012|
|Democratic||Kenneth Donnelly Incumbent||68.2%||56,100|
Dembrowski is a widower and lives in Woburn, MA.
- Official campaign website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Gerry Dembrowski on Facebook
- Gerry Demobrowski on Youtube