|Missouri State Senate, District 13|
|January 7, 2013 - present|
|January 9, 2017|
|Years in position||1|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 6, 2012|
|Next general||November 8, 2016|
|Term limits||2 terms (8 years)|
Walsh's website highlighted the following campaign themes:
- Excerpt:"Hardworking people who are trying to build a better life for their families"
- Excerpt:"Affordable homeownership and support property tax relief for seniors"
- Excerpt:"A balanced state budget that protects key priorities"
- Excerpt:"Job creation by investing in innovation and education that will restore middle class security"
- Excerpt:"Reward small businesses that hire and invest locally and support cutting red tape"
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Walsh served on the following committees:
- See also: Missouri State Senate elections, 2012
Walsh won election in the 2012 election for Missouri State Senate, District 13. Walsh defeated Redditt Hudson in the August 7 Democratic primary and defeated Jacquelyn Thomas (R) in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Missouri State Senate, District 13, General Election, 2012|
|Missouri State Senate, District 13 Democratic Primary, 2012|
Comprehensive donor information for Walsh is available dating back to 2002. Based on available campaign finance records, Walsh raised a total of $417,358 during that time period. This information was last updated on September 21, 2013.
|Gina Walsh's Campaign Contribution History|
|2012||Missouri State Senate, District 13||$254,675|
|2008||Missouri State House, District 69||$57,754|
|2006||Missouri State House, District 69||$25,454|
|2004||Missouri State House, District 69||$45,177|
|2002||Missouri State House, District 69||$34,298|
|Grand Total Raised||$417,358|
2012Walsh won election to the Missouri State Senate in 2012. During that election cycle, Walsh raised a total of $254,675.
|Missouri State Senate 2012 election - Campaign Contributions|
|Top contributors to Gina Walsh's campaign in 2012|
|Simmons Browder Gianaris Angelides & Barnerd||$25,000|
|Heat & Frost Insulators & Allied Workers Local 1||$17,100|
|International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers||$10,200|
|Friends for Tim Green||$8,000|
|Total Raised in 2012||$254,675|
|Source:Follow the Money|
This section displays the most recent stories in a Google news search for the term "Gina + Walsh + Missouri + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Missouri State Senate
- Senate Committees
- Joint Committees
- Missouri state legislative districts
- Missouri General Assembly
- Office website
- Profile from Open States
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
Tim Green (D)
|Missouri State Senate District 13
| Succeeded by|