For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 23|
|J.D.||Western New England University School of Law (1999)|
- 1995: B.A. in Political Science from UMASS-Amherst
- 1999: Western New England University School of Law, Juris Doctor and served as a member of the Law Review
- Judicial law clerk for the Honorable Arrie W. Davis in the Maryland Court of Special Appeals
- 2003 - 2006: Policy advisor for the former Governor of Maryland, Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gineen + Bresso + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida's 23rd Congressional District
- Florida's 23rd Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |