Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|U.S. House, Florida, District 23|
|J.D.||Western New England University School of Law (1999)|
- 1995: B.A. in Political Science from UMASS-Amherst
- 1999: Western New England University School of Law, Juris Doctor and served as a member of the Law Review
- Judicial law clerk for the Honorable Arrie W. Davis in the Maryland Court of Special Appeals
- 2003 - 2006: Policy advisor for the former Governor of Maryland, Robert L. Ehrlich, Jr.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Gineen + Bresso + Florida + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Florida's 23rd Congressional District
- Florida's 23rd Congressional District elections, 2012
- United States House of Representatives
State of Florida
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Chief Financial Officer | Commissioner of Education | Commissioner of Agriculture and Consumer Services | Commissioner of Insurance Regulation | Secretary of Environmental Protection | Director of Economic Opportunity | Chair of Public Service Commission |