For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Gladstone City Library Bond Measure (November 2012)
This measure sought to issue a bond in the amount of $1 million in order to help pay for building a new library facility in the city. Following a vote in May, projects over $1 million or those which incur debt must now be put to a public vote. The City had attempted to pass the bond without voter approval first, but residents who spoke up at a council meeting stated that if they did not put the plan to a vote they would collect the needed signatures for a petition to force the issue.
|Gladstone City Library Bond Measure 413|
Election results from Clackamas County, Current Election Results.
Text of measure
The question on the ballot:
|Shall Gladstone authorize con struction and incurrence of a maximum debt of $7.5 million to finance a new $10 million library?|
- The Oregonian, "Gladstone City Council to clarify terms in ballot measures that stalled new library before moving forward," June 13, 2012
- The Oregonian, "Gladstone City Council to vote on language of library ballot measure," August 21, 2012
- The Oregonian, "Gladstone City Council approves $10 million library design, but petition could block project moving forward," August 9, 2012
- Clackamas County Oregon Elections, Measures List
- Note: This text is quoted verbatim from the original source. Any inconsistencies are attributed to the original source.