|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 68|
|November 17, 2010 - Present|
|November 18, 2014|
|Years in position||3|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
|First elected||November 2, 2010|
|Next election||November 4, 2014|
|Term limits||12 years total in state legislative chambers|
In May 2011, Governing Magazine named Mulready one of 17 "GOP Legislators to Watch." Each of the legislators was selected on the basis of qualities like leadership, ambition, and political potential.
He has worked in the insurance industry for 26 years. He became a top executive at several large insurance corporations before opening his own company.
At the beginning of the 2013 legislative session, Mulready served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2013|
|• Administrative Rules, Government Oversight and Repealer|
|• Public Health, Vice-chair|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Mulready served on the following committees:
|Oklahoma Committee Assignments, 2011|
|• Economic Development, Tourism and Financial Services|
Mulready ran in the 2012 election for Oklahoma House District 68. Mulready defeated Darren Gantz in the Republican primary on June 26 and was unchallenged in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Oklahoma House of Representatives District 68 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Glen Mulready Incumbent||62.4%||1,341|
|Oklahoma House of Representatives, District 68|
|Glen Mulready (R)||6,768|
|Seth Watkins (D)||3,188|
Campaign donor information is not yet available for this year.
In 2010, Mulready raised a total of $75,765 in campaign funds. His top contributors were:
|Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma||$5,000|
|Oklahoma Association of Realtors||$3,500|
|Rex PR LLC||$2,500|
|Grow Oklahoma PAC||$2,500|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glen + Mulready + Oklahoma + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
Mulready and his wife Sally have three sons.
- Official Campaign Website
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign contributions: 2010
- ↑ Governing, "GOP Legislators to Watch," May 24, 2011
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, "Candidates for State Elective Office 2012," April 13, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board - Unofficial 2012 primary results
- ↑ Oklahoma State Board of Elections, "Official 2012 Primary Results," June 26, 2012
- ↑ Oklahoma State Election Board, Unofficial Results
- ↑ 2010 Campaign Contributions
- ↑ Glen Mulready: About Glen
Chris Benge (R)
|Oklahoma House of Representatives - District 68
| Succeeded by|