For status updates, visit lucyburns.org.
Ballotpedia's coverage of elections held on March 3, 2015, was limited. Select races were covered live, and all results will be added once the merger is complete.
Glenn County, California
Glenn County is one of 58 counties in California and is located in the state's Central Valley. As of 2000, the county had a population of 26,453. The county seat is the city of Willows. The county is about 1,300 square miles in size. Willows is its county seat.
Glenn County was formed in 1891. It consists primarily of farmland, and was named for Dr. Hugh Glenn, a prominent wheat farmer.
- Main article: Evaluation of California county websites
- The names and contact information for all board of supervisor members is published.
- Board of supervisor meeting agendas and minutes are published.
- Information on contracts is published.
- Information on building permits and zoning is published.
- Budget and Audit Documents are published.
- There is no information on administrative officials, lobbying, and taxes.
- No information is provided on how to request public records using the California Public Records Act.
- Glenn County
- Glenn county ballot measures
- Tourism information for Glenn County
- Glenn County on E-Reference
- Glenn County Superior Court of California
- Glenn County on Wikipedia
- Glenn County on Epodunk