Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|Maine State Senate District 23|
- See also: Maine State Senate elections, 2012
Curry ran in the 2012 election for Maine State Senate District 23. He ran unopposed in the Democratic primary on June 12, 2012 and was defeated by incumbent Michael Thibodeau (R) in the general election which took place on November 6, 2012.
|Maine State Senate, District 23, General Election, 2012|
|Republican||Michael Thibodeau Incumbent||53.6%||10,747|
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glenn + Curry + Maine + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- Red scare: Blind Chinese dissident claims Chinese communist conquest of US ... - Daily Caller
- Strange bedfellows: Sessions, Sanders agree immigration bill is pay-off to big ... - Daily Caller
- Republicans seek to end federal ethanol mandate - Daily Caller
- Little kid wants to meet Iron Man, gets Robert Downey Jr. instead [PHOTO - Daily Caller]
- This is why you don't live in New York City [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Suspension over gun-shaped toaster pastry is now permanent mark on kid's record - Daily Caller
- Why I heckled Bill Maher - Daily Caller
- Deaths among White Americans now outpace birth rate - Daily Caller
- Resourceful IDF soldiers use rifle as stripper pole [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- $27500 smartgun can hit a target over 1000 yards away [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found