Glenn H. Gaither
|Washington House of Representatives, District 35b|
|Profession||Corrections officer and firearms instructor|
Gaither's campaign website listed the following issues:
- Excerpt: "The first priority of government at all levels should be to the safety of its citizens. This means we need to equip, train and back our firefighters, emergency medical providers, and law enforcement officers."
- Getting People Back to Work
- Excerpt: "The message coming from the governors office is that two-thirds of all new jobs will come from small business and the creation of new small businesses. ...These businesses need their hard earned dollars to grow and create the new jobs we so desperately need. Tax cuts equal economic growth and without economic growth we are simply broke."
- Excerpt: "Our education system takes 25 percent of our budget. For that kind of money we should not have a third of our students failing to graduate. ...Reading, writing, and math are the keys to a good education. We need to refocus on academics."
Gaither ran in the 2012 election for Washington House of Representatives, District 35b. Gaither was defeated by Lynda Ring-Erickson and Drew C. MacEwen in the August 7 blanket primary election. They face each other in the general election, which took place on November 6, 2012.
Gaither is married and has three children.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glenn + Gaither + Washington + Senate"
- All stories may not be relevant to this legislator due to the nature of the search engine.
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- ↑ Glenn Gaither, "Thursday, May 6, 2010," accessed August 3, 2012
- ↑ Washington Secretary of State - 2012 Primary Candidates
- ↑ Washington Secretary of State, "August 07, 2012 Primary Results - Legislative - All Results," accessed August 15, 2012
- ↑ Glenn Gaither for State Representative, "Priorities," accessed August 3, 2012
State of Washington
|State executive officers||
Governor | Lieutenant Governor | Attorney General | Secretary of State | Treasurer | State Auditor | Superintendent of Public Instruction | Commissioner of Insurance | Director of Agriculture | Commissioner of Public Lands | Director of Labor and Industries | Chairman of Utilities and Transportation |
List of Counties |
List of Cities |
List of Towns |
List of School Districts |