Do you have a photo that could go here? Submit it for this profile by emailing us!
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 14|
|2010 - 2012|
|Base salary||$200/two-year term|
|Elections and appointments|
|Last election||November 6, 2012|
In the 2011-2012 legislative session, Ritter served on this committee:
|New Hampshire House of Representatives, Rockingham 16 Republican Primary, 2012|
|Glenn Ritter Incumbent||46.5%||263|
On November 2, 2010 Ritter won election to the New Hampshire House of Representatives.
Ritter advanced past the September 14 primary election. He faced incumbent Amy Perkins (R), incumbent Lawrence Perkins (R), Ryan Mahoney (D), Elaine Ahearn (D), and Gary Wheaton (R) in the November 2 general election.
In 2010, a year in which Ritter was up for re-election, he did not collect any money in donations.
This section displays the most recent stories in a google news search for the term "Glenn + Ritter + New Hampshire + House"
- All stories may not be relevant to this page due to the nature of the search engine.
- McConnell campaign, tea party activist publicly spar over primary challenge - Daily Caller
- Castro government funded 'flu shot' abortion doctor's education in Cuba - Daily Caller
- What do They know about you? An interview with NSA analyst William Binney - Daily Caller
- New Xbox by NSA partner Microsoft will watch you 24/7 - Daily Caller
- Carolla rants on personal responsibility being labeled as 'right-wing' [AUDIO - Daily Caller]
- Cincinnati IRS employee: Washington was 'basically throwing us underneath the ... - Daily Caller
- Activist group opposes college admin appointee because he is white - Daily Caller
- Gang of 8 spells doom for GOP, says front line-film maker [VIDEO - Daily Caller]
- Cops say they have photos of Maryland teacher doing it with family dog - Daily Caller
- Bill Maher: 'I think the pope might be an atheist like I think Obama is' - Daily Caller
<ref> tags exist, but no
<references/> tag was found
- House website
- Biography from Project Vote Smart
- Legislative profile from Project Vote Smart
- Campaign Contributions: 2010